February 02, 2006

Tidbits

My sinus' are not my friend this week. Nothing too horrible, I just need/want a lot of sleep. Yet when I lie down all I do is think. It's a cruel world.
So...a penny for my thoughts? Alright...here are some tidbits of things running through my head.

"Is there a debate in my life, that I haven't won, that God is asking me to walk away from?"

"....generations will reap what I sow..."

"How many calories were in that? Did I write it down?"

"He {Jesus} did not revile in return; while suffering, He uttered no threats, but kept entrusting Himself to Him who judges righteously..." (II Peter 2:23)

"abandon our own effort"

Could these be any more random? I don't know what frustrates me more....the fact that lately I think a lot when I need to be sleeping or that there are no answers for the randomness.

Praise be to Jesus...the author and finisher of my thoughts.

No comments: