December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

2005 ends today. I plan on ushering in the New Year at a Semi-formal benefit dance thing for Sweet Sleep and "clean water" project. It's where most of my friends and I decided to go. I don't think many of us have been before so we're all hoping for the best.

If I hadn't lost my job back in the day, I'd be in Times Square this evening with Laura. I keep saying "Laura, I'm going to come visit" and something seemingly always gets in my way! It's very frustrating. So Laura...I hope you have an amazing evening! Know I wish I were with you and can't wait to see you in April!

2005....hellish year for me. Or at least the last 8 months of it were. I'm excited about 2006, but I think I said the exact same thing in 2004 so I suppose it could get worse. And if it does I know I will survive whatever 2006 has instore, just as I survived 2004 and 2005.

So...There are no profound thoughts for the end of 2005....At midnight picture me yelling "ADIOS 2005!" Instead of singing...I may be dancing with joy....Not sure yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed you this weekend!!!!! I can't wait until April. We will have so much fun! I hope you had a good time at the benefit!