February 28, 2006

grace n it's various forms.

This phrase out of I Peter caught my attention. If I didn't already have this blog, I'd probably open one called "Grace in various forms"

I've been thinking about this phrase for a while now...ok, two days...but that's a while for me. Or should I say that's a while for my thoughts to be focused on one thought instead of the 20 circling in my head?

I was trying to remember all the times I hear the word grace:
Amazing grace....
Grace flows down and covers me.
Grace...it's the name of a girl. It's a thought that changed the world...
My grace is sufficient for you
Grace--getting something you don't deserve
Hail Mary full of grace
Grace under fire
She's so graceful

I've never really thought about the various forms/shapes/people/acts grace come in. And I don't know how often I faithfully administer said grace.

I'd go on about this..but all of the sudden I've hit a wall and my head wants my bed.
be on the lookout for "grace...part ii"

1 comment:

jillymae said...

simmering is good. keep on keepin on.