December 27, 2006

Dec 27th

I think it's the 27th...my days all run together when I don't have a set schedule. I do know it's Wednesday, almost Thursday and I'm ready to be by myself for a little while. I do not know if this bodes well for my married days or not.

So far home has been good. Christmas was typical...I've met the new boyfriends of the family, saw cousins from Chi-town and Arizona, had breakfast with my "2nd family" from my Grap days. I am looking forward to Saturday with Jess and April. I am looking forward to hanging out with my brother tomorrow eventhough he's driving me nutso right now. It's only temporary as I am planning on sleeping shortly. I hope I sleep better tonight than I did last night...and that my sister does wake me up at 6....that's just annoying.

All in all..its been good...but I'm ready for Nashville. I missed Awaken...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I got to hang out with ya!!!

jcubsdad said...

Sounds like the normal family situation to me.

In my professional opinion I pronounce the...NORMAL..

Merry Christmas and I hope this year is a great one for you.