September 14, 2007

It's Late...

and I am trying desperately to stay awake. I am babysitting. It's been fun and fairly nostalgic. I haven't baby sat since high school. There are 3 boys 6, 4, and 2. Sweetest boys on the planet and one of the easiest babysitting jobs ever. We played a 20 questions game, I reffed a basketball show down between the "Indiana Hoosiers" and the "Chicago Cubs" and then we watched a little Carz...I still haven't finished that yet.

Last weekend with the family was fantastic. I do not take for granted the legacy I am a part of and dream of big things for my family. God is moving and it's exciting! We all got our "rhayma" word and I pray we are able to apply it in our every day lives, while expecting a new, fresh word from God on a daily basis.

This week was really busy as well...catching up with old friends, making new ones, teaching some high schoolers who are desperately hungry to understand the scriptures, listening to some very talented people sing at a new (to me) coffee shop and now I'm babysitting. Or...rather...trying to stay awake.

My goal for tomorrow...sleep and watch "The Holiday". Oh...and finish the lesson for Awaken.

No comments: