- I talked to mom (whose birthday is also today). I helped her w/ her first ATM deposit.
- Then Christina and I went to Alpine for breakfast. I tried the Rootin' Tootin' Sandwhich. VERY yummy, and I got good coffee.
After that there were a myriad of birthday e-cards, emails and myspace messages. It's fun to see who remembers and when and all that jazz.
- Jill dropped off my birthday present...in a jello mold ala Office style. :)
- My co-worker Rachel took me to Bricks Cafe for lunch. Not only was the food A-mazing, but the waiter was too! I have a huge crush on him...I see him around town every now and again...whadda do?
- More birthday phone calls, Cousin Chris and my dad.
- Jill came by AGAIN with a singing card, and we danced in the office and another present
- The fellas here at work just went and got me ice cream. :)
So far it's been great! Tonight I've having dinner w/ new and old friends and hopefully bowling! woo-hoo! I know we'll probably all complain about how terrible we are...but i don't care. It'll be fun!