March 29, 2009

Did You Miss Me?

Hi Cyber Friends.

Did you miss me? Its been a long time. However, lately I do not feel I have anything terribly profound to write. I am still reeling from the excited of the MSU victory over Louisville and currently wish I had watched the game next to the annoying Louisville fans I sat next to last week. Then I would say "IN YOUR FACE!" But that's not to terribly nice, so its probably better that I didn't.

Other than that I've just been contemplating the meaning of finding my identity in Christ, what would the future look like if the Church (big "C" not the individual little "c"'s) would work together and do whatever it takes to be unified, what does actual discipleship look like--isn't it longer than a twelve week course, and finally--what do I want to be when I grow up? Oh, as well as getting ready for a trip to Italy, the Bare Naked Ladies retreat and the final six weeks of teaching Awaken.

There is a lot going on in my head and hopefully some more coherent thoughts will develop and I can share them with you. If there's anything you want me to talk about...let me know. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you! :-)
-JEss