May 16, 2009

Happy...

About a year ago I started praying for more guy friends. I had a couple, but I really missed having guy friends I could call to help me fix stuff, or be my "date" to random events, etc.

This morning I was able to sit in my living room with six guy friends; and there were more who couldn't make it. These were the men who came along side and personally walked with me through the planning of the BNL retreat. These were my support system, outside of the amazing women I got to serve with as well.

I love these men so much! They have each uniquely spoken to who I am as a woman, loved by God. Really, it's one of my life-long dreams to have them all sit in a room and make them be friends, of course, some of them already are, and today that kind of happened.

I didn't think a year ago I would have this much. God's faithfulness to do exceedingly abundantly above my expectations...never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: